Feeling like the perfect fit? Hit the apply button for an invite to come talk with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead school environment by collaborating with culture team to develop and implement initiatives that foster a school-wide culture of excellence and achievement.
- Develop rapport with parents and families to enhance ability to provide assistance with a partnership between the home and school.
- Support teachers to reinforce a school culture of high behavioral expectations that enables a consistent focus on academic results.
- Maintain adequate expertise to effectively coach and develop staff on classroom management best practices such as Teaching with Love and Logic, Restorative Practices, and Teach Like a Champion.
- Evaluate and manage systems and routines as needed to continually promote a positive school culture.
- Own the development and implementation of the school’s character development program and ensure it builds and reinforces positive self-identity and necessary character strengths.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive and evolving professional development program for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Assist School Leader with maintaining adequate staff coverage.
- Supervises extra and co-curricular activities in the school at the direction of the principal.
- Support in the implementation and execution of MTSS
- Coordinates special culture programs (e.g., fundraisers, community meetings) and award programs as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Neighborhood Charter Network Values:
Lead With Love
- Establish High Expectations
- Support and Empower Others
- Engage in honest communication to enhance understanding
Maximize Time To Maximize Potential
- Maintain productivity every hour of the day
- Only spend time on what is worth our time
Data Drives Decisions
- We do not have time to guess
Competencies for All NCN Employees:
- Emphasizing the team over self; being willing to take and implement feedback in order to grow
- Self-motivated; having the grit to push through adversity
- High emotional intelligence; the ability to work well with others; an understanding of one’s own impact
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience positively impacting school culture
- Leader In Me Techniques
- Teach Like a Champion Techniques
- Ability to build and lead effective teams that are focused on a common goal and work collaboratively to achieve strong outcomes
- Indiana Administrators License (preferred)
** This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by the supervisor or other management personnel.
**Management reserves the right to change job responsibilities, duties and hours accordingly. This document is for management communication only and is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
**Neighborhood Charter Network provides equal opportunities of employment to all applicants and and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws